The Hungry Canadian
giving food some
well deserved credit

Triple Chocolate Marshmallow

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 17, 2015 | 20:07

Yes you read that right, Triple Chocolate Marshmallows. I found myself again in the Eaton Centre under the Bay in the Food Wares market browsing their delicious assortment of goods when the Bobbette and Belle Triple Chocolate Marshmallows caught my eye. Hidden among the other marshmallow flavours like a precious gem in a mine, I grabbed it and bought it for the low price of $9.75.


Opening the bag, I was greeted by the smell of cocoa powder. Each marshmallow is coated in cocoa powder with the bottom covered in "dark chocolate micro drops" according to the label, which are miniature dark chocolate chips. I took a bite and discovered the "triple" chocolate was the marshmallow itself.



This chocolate marshmallow is dusted with cocoa powder and sits on a base of dark chocolate drops. This decadent, sweet centre counters the bitter powder and dark chocolate with the smooth, fluffy sweetness of the marshmallow; it's a treat fit for the most raving chocolate fanatic.

This definitely makes my list of things to repurchase and has to be the best marshmallow I have ever had. I would definitely recommend buying this to indulge your chocolate craving.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment