The Hungry Canadian
giving food some
well deserved credit

Outrigger T.O.

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 28, 2015 | 20:05

My wife and I went out for lunch today with some friends of ours. On their suggestion, we decided to try Outrigger T.O., a cozy little restaurant near Queen Street and Beech Avenue.


He recommended to me to try any of the burgers, as he's had them many times. I took his suggestion and ordered the Outrigger Burger.


The burger comes with a side, and I opted for fries. I also had nibbles of my wife's Caesar salad side, which was nice and crisp but had slightly less bacon bits than I prefer. 


The burger was excellent. It was nestled in a nice, warm, toasted bun with shredded lettuce, tomato slices, pickle slices and onions. The patty was beautifully char-broiled and had the cheese melted on to it. The fries were crispy and flavourful with a soft fluffy inside. I will definitely be visiting again to try more of their menu.

Until next time, stay hungry!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment