The Hungry Canadian
giving food some
well deserved credit
Home » , , , , , , »
Coffee Time Raspberry and Blackcurrant Iced Tea

Coffee Time Raspberry and Blackcurrant Iced Tea

Written By Unknown on Monday, August 03, 2015 | 17:21

Every time I'd pass a Coffee Time, I wasn't ever motivated to go in. In my memory, the exteriors always looked dull and old. I needed to kill time while waiting for a friend last week, and to escape the hot and humid weather, I went into a Coffee Time nearby. Needless to say, I was very surprised.

This Coffee Time had undergone a huge renovation, with an open concept dining area, white gloss tables, espresso chairs, and red accents throughout. It was a very inviting area to sit in.

My ears always perk up when I hear or see the word blackcurrant on a menu. It's a delicious tropical berry that I have loved since I was a child. I walked into a Coffee Time and saw an iced tea with both blackcurrant and raspberry which sounded delightful.



I was not disappointed. I had it unsweetened and it was light and refreshing. Very subtle flavours from both berries infused the drink and made it sweet and energizing without being too saccharine.

I was impressed with both the inside decor and the menu options.Aside from the usual coffee and small desserts, they have a wide variety of specialty drinks that, in my opinion, rival those of Starbucks. They also carry a selection of pizza, sandwiches, and other baked goods. I will be going back to try more and I'll let you know what I find. 

Until next time, stay hungry!
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment