The Hungry Canadian
giving food some
well deserved credit
Home » » Welcome!

Welcome!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, July 16, 2015 | 12:14


Hi, my name is Alex; welcome to my food blog. I've come to realize (with the help of my lovely wife) that I have a distinct passion for food. After mulling it over for a bit, I realized that I really wanted to share my experiences with food with all of you. I welcome any suggestions, comments, or recommendations, especially specific food or restaurant recommendations. I live in Toronto and I dont travel very much outside the so I will try to post links to product and restaurant websites as muh as possible to accomadate those of you not in the greater Toronto area. I have a very large sweet tooth so a lot of this blog will be posts on foods like candies, baked goodies, and various other sugary delights. I will try to balance this with savory dishes but I make no promises. That is all for now and I look forward to sharing many delightful morsels with you later.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment