The Hungry Canadian
giving food some
well deserved credit
Home » , , , »
Boylan Black Cherry Soda

Boylan Black Cherry Soda

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 | 21:14

My wife went to the Taste of the Danforth while I was hard at work. Seemed like she took pity on me, because she came home with a bunch of goodies. She had some Jelly Belly jelly beans, a medium Bean Boozled pack, a novelty lollipop and a specialty soda. Now most of these are tasty but average (minus the Bean Boozled, for, you know, obvious reasons), except for the soda.



It is a Black Cherry soda from Foodland. This thing tastes fantastic. It literally felt like I bit straight into a giant black cherry. Such a deep, robust sweetness with the carbonation lending a little bit of lightness. Not often do I find a soda I love this much. This soda is simple, fantastic and makes me want more of it.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment